Call4Tours (OTA) Brand From Honeymoon Tours & Travels. 12 Years + 275000 Customer Satisfactions.
The Tourism industry has undergone rapid growth of unsurpassed nature over the last several decades. This has mainly been due to the advent of a 'borderless' world and increased information dissemination about the majestic sceneries throughout the world.
We are on the brink of penetrating a lucrative market in a rapidly growing industry. The current trend towards an increase in the number of tourists entering the country presents an opportunity for Honeymoon Tours & Travels to penetrate the market. An opportunity for Honeymoon Tours & Travels success exists because the national tourism industry is growing at a rapid pace annually. Honeymoon Tours & Travels is poised to take advantage of this growth and moderate competition in the city travel portion of the industry, with a dedicated and experienced staff, excellent networking, and effective management and marketing. Honeymoon Tours & Travels intends to provide travel and adventure packages to tourists. Services and products provided by Honeymoon Tours & Travels will initially include pre-arranged tours, custom packages according to clients specifications, travel consultation, and as time progresses making reservations for lodging amongst other related services.
Our services will be positioned very carefully: they will be of extremely high quality, comfortable, informative and tailored to the clients needs such that they will enable individuals to have a greater appreciation of the natural environment and its intricacies
Our business strategy will revolve around the need to provide quality service to our various target customers, in the process fully satisfying their needs. This shall be undertaken through recruitment of a professional team and the provision of good quality custom-designed travel packages, catering to the client's particular needs.
With time our marketing campaign will increase the awareness of our services in the various market segments we shall be targeting. This is particularly so with the organization looking at establishing a clear advantage(s) in an increasingly competitive market. We will provide clients with the opportunity to focus on their core activities whilst their transportation side needs are fully satisfied. Marketing material shall be professionally done so as to be reflective of our intended image and reputation image.
We also intend to have well-designed brochures and other promotional material that will enable clients to have an understanding of the types of services we offer and advantages of utilizing them. In addition well-done, informative brochures, fact sheets and business cards often have a triggering effect on clients contemplating utilizing our services. Hence this will undoubtedly generate increased sales of our service.
In summary we intend to attain the following objectives:
• Continuously provide enjoyable quality excursions/trips on time and on budget.
• Develop enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time.
• Establish a market presence that assures short-term and long-term profitability, growth and success.
• Contribute positively to our communities and our environment.
Internally we intend to create and nurture a healthy, exuberant, respectful, and enjoyable environment, in which our employees are fairly compensated and encouraged to respect the customer and the quality of the service we intend to provide. In addition follow-up will be mandatory so as ensure customer satisfaction and make any improvements as recommended by the customers in future. We seek fair and responsible profit, enough to keep the company financially healthy for the short and long term, and to fairly remunerate employees for the work and effort.
Keys to Success:
The keys to Honeymoon Tours & Travels success will undoubtedly be effective market segmentation through identification of several niche markets and implementation strategies. Along these lines the company intends to implement advertising, personal selling and direct marketing strategies to the target markets. Our personal selling marketing strategies will rotate around keeping in touch with hotels and travel agencies for major customers, and advertising for more individual customers. Hence our key success factors will include the following:
• Excellence in fulfilling the promise: We intend to offer completely enjoyable, comfortable and informative travel excursions that will ensure that travelers are thoroughly satisfied and appreciative at the end of their trip.
• Timely response to customers' requests: We cannot afford to delay our clients for whatever reason, as this will have a negative bearing on our image and reputation, including future business. Hence we need to be continually communicating with the client, including hotels and lodges so as to ensure that we are constantly available to the client meeting their expectations.
• Solid and fruitful strategic alliances: Considering the nature of our services and our relative infancy on the market, we realize the importance of establishing and maintaining fruitful strategic alliances with various stakeholders, including hotels, lodges, and travel agencies, amongst others, so as be assured of a constant flow of customers, fulfilling their needs at every opportunity.
• Marketing know-how: As a relatively new company on the market there will be a need to aggressively market our business and the services we provide so as to be continuously at the top of our prospective clients minds. This will also act as a temporary deterrent for companies contemplating entering our market. Advertising shall be undertaken on a regular basis.
Honeymoon Tours & Travels intends to provide individual and group travel to leisure clients. Services and products provided by Honeymoon Tours & Travels will initially include pre-arranged tours, custom packages according to clients specifications, travel consultation, and as time progresses making reservations for lodging amongst other related services.
Honeymoon Tours & Travels one of the largest registered travel agencies in Bangladesh & Most Popular Tourism brand in Asia Pasific. Which have been recognized by Ministry of Government of Bangladesh and established under the company rules 1977 as amended in 1982 & 1993 by 2010. We are also member of Pacific Travel Asia 2014(PATA) and Association of Travel Agents of Bangladesh (ATAB). IATA Approved And we are authorized agency of High Commission of Philippines @ 2013.2014,
The Royal Thai Embassy & Vietnam Approval. We are Approved by Home office Australia by www.evisa.tours
As it grows it will take on people and expand into related markets and services. It will also look for additional leverage by establishing relationships and representations with appropriate strategic allies.
Honeymoon Tours & Travels is a Proprietorship company incorporated at the Registrar of Company through the foresight and vision of Dr. Raju Ahmed Dipu (PhD in Tourism). Dr. Raju Ahmed Dipu (PhD in Tourism) is received ‘International Quality & Excellent Award 2018, Frankfurt, Germany’ on behalf of Honeymoon Tours & Travels.
Company Locations and Facilities:
Honeymoon Tours & Travels treks are located in the main commercial area in the heart of capital city of Dhaka at Navana Tower (4th Floor) 45 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh. However, as time progresses the intention is to move into more accessible and attractive offices in a prime area. The location is more convenient and easily accessible to all.
Our International Branch & Hotline Number:
Malaysia : +601111892322
UK : +447441393244,+442032867844
Canada : +17787160778
Australia : +61894677665
New Zealand : +6498864588
USA : +13152577577
Office Hour & Days of operations:
According to the corporate culture we start our office from 10:00 AM and officially its closed at 6:00 PM. From Monday to Saturday. 24 Hours Support by online www.call4tours.com
Corporate clients there is no office timing & we intend to provide flawless service to our valuable corporate clients. So that our clients can get our services anytime they need.
Honeymoon Tours & Travels is a travel company that intends to deliver leisure travel excursions to customers. Honeymoon Tours & Travels intends to guide customers in selecting a trip(s) based on pre-defined vacation criteria. This analysis will be based on user profiles, set by the consumers, which include preferences such as:
• Activities sought
• Destination, and Everything by online Support from Call4Tours.com
• Time of Travel
A traveler will hence be able to select areas of interest based on their preferences and subsequently identify destinations to visit. The intention is to provide customers with access to exclusive travel destinations, service to fully appreciate destinations through information packages, not just sight-seeing, and access to special interest travel according to the group's/individual's preferences.
• Door-to-Door Client Service – Ticket delivery, documents receive & delivery, payment collection
• Air Ticket Reservation – International & Domestic Everything are online Now www.call4tours.com
• Tour Packages – Inbound & Outbound
• Online Budget Air reservation- Air Asia, Indigo, Spice Jet, Delta Air. Lufthansa & other domestic career across the world.
• Tour Consulting www.call.tours
• Airport Protocol Service (During office hour) Abailable at www.call4tours.com
• Transport Booking Service www.honeymoonair.com
• Corporate Tour/Group Tour package
Concentrated Areas for Tourism:
* India: Shilong, Darjelling, Shimla-Manali, Delhi, Jaypur, Agra & Goa.
* Thailand: Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Krabi Island, Chiang Mai.
* Indonesia: LSI City Tour, Jakatra City Tour, Kuta Beach, Lombok Island, Ubud Tea Garden & Beach.
* Malaysia: Petronas Twin Tower, Batu Cave, Legoland, Langkawi Cable Car, Putra Mosque.
* Singapore: Hop on Hop Bus Tour, Sentosa Tour, River Cruise, Universal Studio & Night Safari
* Nepal: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Chitwan.
* Bhutan: Paro Taktsang, Punakha Dzong, National Museum of Bhutan.
There are presently so many competitors offering services similar to ours. However considering the pace of change and current growth rate of the tourism industry luring many companies into the sector, this may be short-lived. Hence there will be a need to not only firmly establish ourselves on the market, but also strongly differentiate ourselves from these other businesses. However on a broader scale our competition comes in several forms:
• The most significant competition are hotels and travel agencies offering travel excursions to their clients. They undertake this service in order to establish a competitive advantage over their competitors. However, instead of directly competing with them we intend to establish good working relationships in the form of strategic alliances such that we are able to offer the service for their clients and thus enabling them to concentrate on their core activities whilst ensuring customers are fully satisfied. Our key advantage in this regard will be our specialty of the service and hence wide knowledge ensuring customer satisfaction at all times as well as flexibility in providing the service.
• Existing hotels, lodges and travel agencies may identify the opportunity to diversify into our intended services utilizing their current client database. Naturally, existing clients will be inclined towards utilizing these familiar companies due to the fact that a good relationship may have already been nurtured over the years during their business dealings. This presents a potential challenge to us, as we need to aggressively market our services and expertise in the field.
The business will begin with a general corporate brochure establishing its position on the market. This brochure will be developed as part of the start-up expenses including the business cards and Company Profile, mainly for the large organizations that often recommend services to potential customers. Compliment slips are also intended so as to raise awaren